WHAT WILL BE COVERED
Stress is inevitable in life and work stress is a major factor in everyday living as we strive to be purposeful and meet our basic needs, yet by allowing stress to take control, it can affect our overall well being especially in our mental health. By understanding the impact of work stress on our physical, emotional and psychological being, we can be better prepared to seek effective coping strategies to alleviate the negativity impact stress can have.
Senior Occupational Therapist, Tan Wei Xiang at the Singapore Association of Mental Health will be sharing more on:
Brought together by our Diversity & Inclusion Committee, join us on 24th October as the Singapore Association of Mental Health (SAMH), Aetna&MyDoc share more on managing stress positively and what employers can do to support their team in their mental wellness journeys.
Our panelists, Fiona Lee of Aetna, Declan Halpin of UFIT, Aileen Yap of Workplace Options and Dr. Vas Metupalle of MyDoc will also be addressing the following questions:
● Have you observed any trends around mental health issues in Singapore? What sort of utilisation rates around mental health services does Aetna see across the region?
● How can we create a workplace that supports mental health?
● How can companies become more inclusive for persons who require support around mental health issues?
● How does the MyDoc app/service work? How does virtual consults support overall mental well-being?
● What are some of the common symptoms which are early indicators of an underlying mental condition?
● How long does it take for a symptom to develop before it becomes a warning sign of a more serious mental health threat?
Senior Occupational Therapist at SAMH
Team Director of UFIT
Head of Distribution, Singapore & Offshore at Aetna International
Chief Information Officer & Founder of MyDoc
EAP Counsellor and Incident Manager at Workplace Options
Marina Bay Financial Centre
10 Marina Boulevard
#25-01 Tower 2
For additional event or venue information, please send an email to email@example.com