In partnership with The Growth Faculty, the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore is delighted to invite you to Seth Godin Live.
19 x best-selling author and entrepreneur Seth Godin has been transforming the business landscape for decades with his ethical and multifaceted approach to business growth. Sharing your ideas with the right people is critical to your business growth, but being heard over the noise of the digital age is more challenging than ever before. During this fast-paced seminar, Seth will share practical tips on how to stand out from the competition and make an impact by sharing powerful stories that spread.
YOU WILL LEARN
At this interactive seminar, Seth Godin will equip you with essential skills to implement effective marketing strategies, drive change and stimulate business growth. You will learn how to:
- Build a framework for creating products/services people really want
- Rethink your target market - be remarkable to those that count
- Use the power of story-telling - articulating your business message in a way that resonates
- Stand out in an overcrowded marketplace
- Turn your customers into evangelists
- Forge meaningful connections in the digital age
- Do work that changes people and leaves a lasting impact
ABOUT SETH GODIN
Known as "the ultimate entrepreneur for the information age", Seth Godin's accomplishments are numerous, they include:
- Author of 19 New York Times best-selling books
- Founder of two famed companies: Squidoo and Yoyodyne (acquired by Yahoo for $30 million in 1998)
- Creator of one of the world's most popular blogs, with over 1 million readers
- Inducted into the American Marketing Association's Hall of Fame in 2018
- Thinkers 50: Ranked #34 (2019), #33 (2017), #23 (2015), and #17 (2011)
- Creator of several powerful workshops including altMBA and The Marketing Seminar.
"Quit or be exceptional. Average is for losers."
Stand out. Speak up. Be remarkable.
The British Chamber of Commerce members save $45 on Premium tickets.
Sydney - 15th May | Melbourne - 18th May | Auckland - 20th May | Singapore - 22nd May
Sponsors and Partners