The British Chamber of Commerce Singapore is delighted to welcome you to a session to learn about the Singapore and ASEAN market to support exporters of UK Food and Beverage products.
The virtual event is supported by the UK-ASEAN Business Council and the Department for International Trade.
Emma Ross from Incite will share valuable know-how gained from ten years of experience launching category leading food and beverage brands into mainstream supermarket channels across Southeast Asia.
What will you learn?
Learn about the F&B retail landscape in Southeast Asian markets and considerations when looking to enter countries within this region.
We will be discussing:
- Current trends in the market
- Key matters to consider in preparing to export to the region including access and barriers, distribution models and sales channels, defining your pricing strategy
- Familiarise yourself with the steps involved when applying for licenses, employment passes and opening bank accounts
- Main challenges of doing business in Singapore and across ASEAN
- How to ensure you are export ready
- How the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore can support you
- David Kelly, Executive Director, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Emma Ross, General Manager + Head of Business Development, Incite
- Paul North, ASEAN Trade Adviser, UK-ASEAN Business Council
Who should attend?
This event is ideal for those retail food and beverage brands that are interested in expanding their business into Singapore and across ASEAN, and is recommended in particular for those company who are "export-ready".
The event is free to attend.
The webinar link to this digital event will be issued to attendees the day before. Please note the time shown is in GMT - this event takes place at 9.30am (GMT) / 4.30pm (SG).
For more information on how the British Chamber of Commerce Singapore can help your company to explore Singapore and the ASEAN region, please visit: https://www.britcham.org.sg/trade-services-support