WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
A practical, and insightful dive into the often mystifying waters of data marketing, with some serious movers and shakers in the industry.
We'll look at how to collect good data, how to use it to build your brand, develop your content, personalise your messages and build audiences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• People in Marketing and Communications roles in Agencies, Companies, Brands, Multinationals and SMEs
• Tech / IT professionals
For marketers and communications people in businesses both large and small, there'll be useful tips and advice on developing your own data marketing strategies.
With special thanks to our Breakfast Club Series Partner, The Fry Group. An American style buffet breakfast will be served at this event.
Data-Driven Marketing Analytics
Adriaan Nel, Associate Director, Nielsen APAC
• Without data, you're just another person with an opinion.
• How can marketers get the most out of marketing budgets, using data?
Data-Driven Marketing for Brands
Damien Lavin, Head of Agency, Google
• How marketing analytics can help drive marketing investments and business value?
• Practical and useful tips on developing your own data marketing strategies.
Data-Driven Marketing and Personalisation,
Tim Webb, Managing Director, Sequebb
• Data personalisation and its impact.
• Practical and useful tips on developing your own data personalisation strategies.
Big Data Marketing and Disruption
Oliver Kunze, Chief Data Officer, TBWA
• How is Artificial Intelligence challenging creativity?
• A look at the future of data and marketing.
Associate Director, APAC of Nielsen
Partner at AsiaWorks
Head of Agency at Google
Chief Data Officer at TBWA Singapore
Founder & Managing Director of Sequebb
Singapore Cricket Club
Connaught Drive, 179681